Production Bottling Operative Vacancies
Salary: £9.12 rising to £9.22 after 6 months
Hourly Rate: £9.12 rising to £9.22 after 6 months
Place of Work: Cawston, Norfolk
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week (including paid breaks)
Broadland Wineries Ltd is recruiting Production Bottling Operatives.
Well trained, capable and committed Bottling Operatives are vital to our business to ensure our products are bottled, labelled and packed in a safe and hygienic environment, meeting the highest standards expected by our customers.
We are looking for individuals who can offer commitment, hard work, reliability and high standards of work for the long term.
In return we can offer excellent pay and conditions (see below), a safe environment, and a job to be proud of in a business which is local, profitable, respected and growing.
Key Skills/Competencies required:
Pay and Benefits:
- Good grasp of both written and spoken English
- Self-motivated, loyal and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to follow instruction
- Previous experience of working in a production environment would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided
- Must have own transport as public transport is limited
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern (Week 1 (Early) 6am – 2pm, Week 2 (Late) 2pm – 10pm, Week 3 (Night) 10pm – 6am
- Hourly rate of £9.12 (rising to £9.22 after 6 months) equates to an annual salary of £18,980 including basic pay and shift allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 6 weeks holiday entitlement per year, including bank holidays
- Bonus scheme sharing 10% of profits, paid out in December each year
- Basic Health and Life cover
- Wine sold at discounted prices
To apply please email a C.V. to email@example.com
Click to apply