The Wine That Loves To Go Places
MINIVINO comes in 187ml recyclable PET cups or 200ml cans and is perfect for events, picnics, barbecues and outdoor festivals where glass cannot be taken.
MINVINO cups are already made from easily recyclable PET and from December 2019 all cups will be made from R-PET – this includes 25% recycled material and is still recyclable.
The MINIVINO range of Italian red, white and rosé cups have been selected by Dr Arabella Woodrow MW and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is offered in three grape varieties :
The Minivino cups are made from PET packaging which is ecyclable, lightweight and robust, amongst others. You can find the cups in Sainsbury's or on Amazon. They are also available through select Booker wholesale depots and, in Scotland, it is available through Wine Importers.
- Minivino Chardonnay – Fresh melon and citrus aromas with a crisp, zesty character. Perfect chilled on its own or with salads, white fish and pasta with creamy sauces. 12% ABV
- Minivino Merlot – Aromas of ripe plum and raspberry with a fresh, easy drinking style. Serve at room temperature on its own or with grilled chicken, pasta bolognese or tomato dishes. 12% ABV
- Minivino Rosé – Apple, strawberry and red currant aromas with a fresh lively character. Delightful serve chilled on its own or with salads, cold meat and pizza. 12% ABV
Or choose our newly launched 200ml can. On trend. Refreshing. Small format. Recyclable.
- Rosé Fizz - a delicious, fruity and refreshing canned rose wine.
- White Fizz - this elegant and crisp wine is perfect for celebrations and an on the go lifestyle.
Follow Minivino on Instagram @minivinowines