Broadland Wineries wins 5 Bronze Medals at the International Wine & Spirit Competition
We are thrilled to announce that Broadland Wineries has achieved 5 medals at the recent International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC). This is the first time that Broadland has entered the IWSC and we are delighted to have won 5 bronze medals in this notoriously, rigorous competition.
The International Wine & Spirit Competition, established in 1969, is the leading competition of its kind on the international stage. It is particularly thorough due to the two stage judging process; which involves blind tasting and detailed chemical and microbiological analysis. To ensure the perfect conditions, the IWSC premises contain temperature controlled cellars and three dedicated tasting rooms.
The competition is unique in that all medal winners are subject to technical analysis before results are released. This year we are pleased to announce the following winners:
- Bronze: Waipapa Bay Sauv. Blanc 2012
- Bronze: Waipapa Bay Sauv. Blanc 2013
- Bronze: Portal Bay Merlot 2012 (Developed exclusively for TJ Morris)
- Bronze: Crimson Finch Pinot Grigio NV (Developed exclusively for Booker)
- Bronze: Crimson Finch Chardonnay NV (Developed exclusively for Booker)
For your local stockist please contact email@example.com