Broadland Wineries offers a growing portfolio of branded wines, which are increasingly being seen in key retail
outlets both throughout the UK and in the US. Well-known brands such as Waipapa Bay
and Three Mills
are all produced by our team here. Our full portfolio can be reviewed here
, our most recent launch, is the first in a concept range of wines aimed at the millennial consumer.
Combining the expertise
of our in-house design team, consumer insight specialist, Master of Wine and accredited quality assurance lab, we deliver category solutions in multiple formats and across multiple price tiers across the trade. Our turnover is in excess of £60m, representing a 20% year or year increase since 2006, and we operate throughout the UK, North America and Europe with our brands now sold in 23 countries.
For UK and Europe markets -
For US market -
- Three Mills - the UK’s most popular British Wine (Nielsen by sales volume)
- Minivino - great tasting, convenient single serve wine in a cup
- Proudly Vegan - the UK’s first truly fully Vegan wine right down to the glue used on the label
- Waipapa Bay - Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough blended by our MW Dr. Arabella Woodrow
- Le Soleil - popular fruit fusion and perry style wines, available in bottle and bag-in-box formats
- Proudly Vegan - the first truly fully Vegan wine to hit the Northern American market
- Waipapa Bay - an award winning New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc to meet the rise in demand throughout North America